宅趣儿韩国

标题: gwou Why Bombardier Inc. Should Be Very Worried About China [打印本页]

作者: MorrissBer    时间: 6 天前
标题: gwou Why Bombardier Inc. Should Be Very Worried About China
Tiwl 2 Top TSX Growth Stocks to Buy Amid Market Crash 2.0
Canada Goose  TSX:GOOS  NYSE:GOOS  stock is on the rise. Over the last six months, shares are up more than 60%.In some ways, the surge was predictable.Canada Goose is the best stock pick of the decade, I wrote in April when shares were at their lowest. Now trading at a 70% discount to its typical valuation, this stock could triple in price simply through a return to normalcy, I concluded.The rise may not be over. This stock has a permanent competitive advantage, plus massive growth opportunities in the biggest luxury market on the planet.As we approach Christmas, this stock could continue rising.I love this storyDespite what its name suggests, the future of Canada Goose won ;t be in Canada. This company is all about international opportunities.To be sure, Canada gave this business its start. Right now, nearly 5% of the country owns stanley cup  one of the company   jackets. Canada alone composes one-third of tot stanley cup al sales, with the U.S. accounting fo stanley cup r another th Absr Why Barrick Gold Corp. Could Still Have Almost 50% Upside
A recovery in the energy patch in recent weeks has lifted the share prices of many of Canada   troubled oil and gas stocks.Contrarian investors often search for battered names that could be on the cusp of a significant recovery, and buying the stocks as they enter the first innings of a sustainable rall stanley cup y is the prime objective.Let   take a look at Baytex Energy  TSX:BTE  NYSE:BTE  to see if it deserves to be in your contrarian portfolio right now.2019 oil outlookOil prices have recovered some lost ground in the first  stanley cup two months of 2019, and investors are trying to decide if the recovery has legs.In Canada, Alberta   decision to restrict production has served its purpose to close the price differential between West Texas Intermediate  WTI  and Western Canadian Select  WCS . At the time of writing, WTI trades at US$57 per barrel compared to the December low near US$43. The price for WCS has rebounded to US$45 from its December lo stanley quencher w near US$11.Baytex has production that i

欢迎光临 宅趣儿韩国 (http://zquer.icu/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4