宅趣儿韩国

标题: jfjc Why I m Buying More of This Stock, and You Should, Too! [打印本页]

作者: MorrissBer    时间: 6 天前
标题: jfjc Why I m Buying More of This Stock, and You Should, Too!
Stjt I   d Invest $25.00 a Week in Cheap Shares for a Passive Income in Retirement
The tech sector in Ca stanley mug nada was the first to recover and experience magnificent growth after the 2020 pandemic. But it was also the first to go through a brutal correction. The TSX Capped IT Index has now fallen 8.3% below the pre-pandemic peak.This means that all the growth sector/index as a whole accumulated during the pandemic is not just undone, but the downward movement has carried the sector further down, essentially putting up a discount tag on  vaso stanley it  and on the individual stocks . However, there are some tech stocks聽that might be pois stanley cup ed for a breakout soon, and you should consider buying before they fully reverse course.A real estate tech companyReal Matters  TSX:REAL  offers its investors an overlap of the tech sector and the U.S. real estate market or, more accurately, a specific slice of it: the mortgage industry, insurance, and appraisers. The proprietary technology, the idea, and the network the company has managed to build are quite impressive, but this impressiveness cannot b Ozpm Want to Double Your TFSA  2 Growth Stocks to Look Into
If you re interested in building an income-based portfolio, then you ve come to the right place. Let s take a clos stanley cups er look at three income stocks with high and safe yields of 4-8% that you could buy right now.Ag Growth International Inc.Ag Growth International Inc.  TSX:AFN , or AGI for short, is one of the world s leading manufacturers of seed, fertilizer, grain, feed, and fo stanley cup od handling, blending, storage, and conditioning equipment. It has manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Brazil, South Africa, and Chile, and it distributes  stanley nz its products globally.AGI pays a monthly dividend of $0.20 per share, equating to $2.40 per share annually, which gives its stock a yield of about 4.7% at the time of this writing.Foolish investors should also note that AGI has paid monthly dividends uninterrupted and without reduction since it went public in May 2004, and I think its very strong financial performance, including its 41.1% year-over-year increase in funds from operations to $69.

欢迎光临 宅趣儿韩国 (http://zquer.icu/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4